Sunday, March 5, 2017

Emma Watson Defends Posing Nearly Topless for Vanity Fair: I Don't Know What My Tits Have to Do With Feminism

rs_634x890-170228064520-634.emma-watson-vanity-fair.22817.jpg

Emma Watson is addressing the controversy surrounding a Vanity Fair photo shoot in which she posed with her breasts partially exposed.  Sitting down with Reuters, the Beauty and the Beast star and gender equality activist hit back at critics who believe the photo undermines her Read more ...

The post Emma Watson Defends Posing Nearly Topless for Vanity Fair: I Don't Know What My Tits Have to Do With Feminism appeared first on Biggies Boxers.



source http://www.biggiesboxers.com/emma-watson-defends-posing-nearly-topless-for-vanity-fair-i-dont-know-what-my-tits-have-to-do-with-feminism/

No comments:

Post a Comment